Clyde Stride - coming soon
Acorn Trails in association with Migo Sports are pleased to bring you the Virtual Migo Mile.
Take part any time between Friday and Sunday on the last weekend of the month – check the current event sign-up page for the specific dates this month.
Entry is free!
There are prizes! A lucky participant will receive a free entry to a future Acorn Trails event….you may have to wait for it with the current restrictions, but we won’t forget about you!
- The course in Glasgow’s Queens Park is officially measured and accurate. (License 19-574)
- There is a Strava segment for the Migo Mile which will be used to validate the prizes above – https://www.strava.com/segments/23226812
- The course will be marked (temporary paint and chalk) in the park. The start/finish is across from Queens Park Bowling Club. Head along the path towards Balvicar Drive. The loop on the course is run clockwise
The course records for the Migo Mile route are currently:
- Male: 4.44 – Gavin Smith, Cambuslang Harriers
- Female: 5.54 – Toni Macintosh, Ayr Seaforth